Editing a Member's Account
To edit a member's account, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to the
All Members' Account tablevia the Sidebar menu:
Members submenu > Members' Accounts.
- If you have a large data of members, in the
Search Term box, type in the name of the member. In the
Search field dropdown, select Full Name. Click the
- When you locate the member's record, scroll right to the
Actions columnand click the
Edit buttonto open the Edit Form. In desktop mode, you can also CTRL + double-click on the row to open the Edit Form.
- If you are on the member's
Account Details view, click
Top Actions barand select
Edit Member's Account.
- Perform the necessary updates and click the Submit button to save your changes.
Within the Member's Account Edit Form, you can update the following:
- Email. You can update the primary (login) email address of the member from here. Note that this will not update the email in the profile details.
- Role. The Role dropdown is used to assign a different role to the member.
- Login Status. The Login Status can be used to disable a member from logging into your church backend if he or she already had access.
Depending on your role/permission level or logic of the entity table, the Edit button or CTRL + double-click functionality might not be available.